Our mission at Young World Child Care & Learning Center is to provide high-quality educational environment in a warm, secure setting for children 6 weeks through 12 years of age. We encourage parents, teachers, and administrators to work together to enable children to acquire a foundation for lifelong success.
Our Vision and Philosophy
Is based on personalized instruction with the opportunity to learn in a happy and secure environment. Each child’s needs are considered upon entrance and placement is matched to the child’s individual learning style. The result is for all ages to develop a strong foundation in learning, positive self-esteem and emotional well-being.
- To provide a secure and creative place for children to learn
- To develop language, cognitive, social, emotional, fine, and gross motor skills
- To promote positive self-esteem in children, parents, and staff
- To motivate parental involvement in their child’s early education
- To support child, family, and community
- To be professional members of the educational community
- To provide a warm, loving, nurturing, and caring environment
- To provide opportunities for exploring and learning social interaction through a variety of daily activities
Who We Are
Young World Child Care & Learning Center provides daily child care for children 6 weeks to 5 years of age. There is also an afterschool program for children ages 6-12 years. Our facility is designed for child development that responds to the stages of social, emotional, physical, cognitive growth, and behavior of children. The goal of our center is to create a secure and loving environment that encourages individuality as well as creativity.
Our center is committed to serving children and parents by providing high quality care and education in a professional, effective, and caring manner. We strive to exceed our customers’ needs now and in the future by maintaining an environment in which the satisfaction of our people is the key to the satisfaction of our families, Innovation, fairness, teamwork and excellence
The teachers at our center are qualified and licensed teachers in Early Childhood Education. Our teachers teach and implement appropriate child centered developmental program that promotes learning through play and creativity.
The center operates on a full year schedule and is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The program is licensed by Bright from the Start: GA Department of Early Care and Learning (BFTS). Local regulatory boards inspect our facility frequently and fire drills are conducted monthly.
Should you have any questions, contact us.